Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE

OK I finally found a website easy enough for me (the most computer illiterate person) to do! So mark this page. I promise to update often enough that you can know what the kiddos are doing these days. So here goes!!!

Lexi is now 3 and getting so big! She talks a lot which you would think was a good thing but it also comes with the talking back! Fun years ahead, I know! She is so much fun though. She got a new play set for her birthday so first thing in the morning she comes and wakes me asking me to go outside with her. Bed time struggles have stopped though! By the end of the day she is so tired that she asks if she can go to bed. Its amazing!!!

Ty is now almost 8 months. No he isn't crawling yet, but getting close! Its all my fault, because I never put him on the floor but I am trying to do it everyday now!!! He is so much fun though! He's started playing peek a boo with any blanket or jacket that he can get! He will sit with the blanket on his head forever or until you notice that it is over him and say 'where is Ty'. It s so cute! He also started waving bye bye, but not when anyone is actually leaving! Only when he feels like it. But it's a start right?!?!? We have also been doing sign language with him like we did with Lexi. About a week ago he did his first sign 'all done'. He does it when he wants you to stop feeding him!! Life is so much fun with kids around.

Well now that I've gone on and on I will sign off. But bookmark this page cause I promise that I will update it often. Love ya all- Katey

1 comments:

The Paulks said...

I could eat your kids up, they are so cute! I wish we lived closer! If you ever get an itch to come visit, let me know. p.s. What is Matt and Donna's blog?

Love you!