Friday, May 25, 2007
GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!
Well we had a long over due girls night last weekend!!!! It was actually a farewell to Christy (we are finally getting rid of her and she is now South Carolina's problem!!! Seriously ;) ) since she would be leaving soon. It was sooo bittersweet, because we all need some time out in the real world but also knowing that it meant that Christy would be leaving us very soon. Well, anyways the night was fun filled and definitely a night I will always remember! Love ya Christy and I will be missing you!!!
I will certainly be missing the lunches at nice restaurants with 4 kids( why did we do that), the letting of yourself into my house to get mustard, without us being there ( and without out our knowledge!! ;) ) Lexi and Colees constant fighting, letting myself into your house without an invitation, constant meals that you provided us, your favorite phase SERIOUSLY and one last thing among many others, the shopping with you that always got me to spend at least double what I had planned to spend!! Just so everyone else knows; yes these may sound weird or obnoxious but they made life so interesting and I loved every one of these things!!!!
Love ya and you are already missed!
Posted by Katey at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Great, there went anyone that knows me through you thinking I was at least semi normal. And hey, you've got a great Christmas present for Lexi out of my shopping and you weren't discouraging me:) And yea, I had an open invitation to your place (especially since I was having to let your runaway dog in the house or lock Jim's truck with ya'll sitting downstairs:)) and you know what it's like when the guys want something, you have to do what you can to get some... mustard that is:) No fair making me tear up reading about your undying love for me:) HAHA! I crack myself up. Don't worry, you'll get the invite, we'll make it official soon and Eric will make sure he is TDY:) Tell Jim we'll come up with some things for him to do to keep busy around the house:) HAHA! LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU..... SERIOUSLY!
Post a Comment