Well I tried to be brave and go camping with a crawling 9 month but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. As soon as we got there Ty spiked a fever and was awake all night long! I ended up in the car with him most of the night but hey everyone else had a great time! Here are a few pictures of the morning before we took the wave runners to the lake. The camera died shortly after so this is all we have! Peace out 'til next time!
Lexi and Uncle Dave
Baby Ty. Poor kid had an ear infection!!!
The pyromaster
Daddy and Ty!
And I wouldn't allow any pictures of me but with no makeup and my hair pulled back this is what I would look like. (and yes that is a picture of Matt and Gabe!!!)
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Family Camping Trip
Posted by Katey at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment