Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Video for Colee

So I'm not so good at getting the video to show in this window so click on the link below to see the video! Last night Lexi was in her room singing a song for Colee about how she wants to play in the pool with her and ride bikes. I wasn't able to get it but I asked her to sing it again and this is what I got!!! Its only a preview of what the song was. Maybe I can catch it later!!! Miss ya Colee and Em!! (and Christy a little bit ;))

2 comments:

Christy Music said...

Colee loved the video... thanks Lexi!!! We miss you all bunches! Even Jett! :) Since he always liked to wander to our house!

The Paulks said...

so dang cute! She must take after her auntie Lindsey. J/K Am I even her aunt? I don't think so... I'm a dork!