Well let me start by saying that I take back the comment of being so excited that Ty is crawling! Ty is now 9 1/2 months old and getting to be very mobile. He started crawling right before his 9 month birthday and now he is going up and down stair, cruising along furniture, and standing up on his own in the middle of the floor. I honestly thought something was wrong with him because he never showed any interest in crawling before the day he started. The first time he got up on all four he started crawling. By day 2 he was standing up along furniture, day 4 cruising, day 6 going upstairs. You get the picture! My life drastically changed! I didn't have the house 'baby proofed' (if that is at all possible) so we have been racing around trying to get that done. We finally got the gate up on the stairs, but not until after he fell down the stairs! Oops! DON'T GO CALLING DCFS, he's fine it was only the 1st landing of 2 stairs! We're good, we're good!
Anyways, he is getting very cute and now doing more and more signs! YEAH! He now does milk, eat and all gone/done. I am trying to get Lexi back in the habit of doing the signs so that he sees her doing them too. She is doing really well with them and she loves it!
And this last update is for Christy. Remember when we went to Chili's with all four kids, and we sat at that little table in the back of the restaurant? Remember how Em was doing that ear piercing screech?!?! HMMMM.... well since that day Ty has done it too. He does it every time we are talking and he wants to get our attention or when he wants out of his high chair, or when he just simply wants to irritate me. Oh how the memory of Em comes back to me and I just wanted to say thanks for that!!! No I really don't blame her totally but some of that go to her for showing him how well that really works! I am trying to get video of it for you so you can enjoy it on a daily basis too!!!
Oh and this is how Ty tries to crawl on the grass! Just thought it was funny and wanted to share!
Well that is life with Ty. He should be walking by his 1st birthday after all. Should be interesting!
Sunday, July 8, 2007
What is Ty up too?
Posted by Katey at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment