I know its been forever since we updated!!! Anyways, here is a video of Lexi using her new rollerblades! She is actually really good at them! We started a new rule at our house: we aren't buying Lexi any more toys. She has to earn the money to get something she wants, and this was the 1st thing she used her money on. She was actually really excited about using the money on these! Lets hope the excitement lasts!!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Lexi's new rollerblades
Posted by Katey at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love that idea, of lexi using her own money to buy her own stuff. then she will appreciate it better.
Do not and I repeat, do NOT let your child tell my child about these skates! As if my child doesn't have enough, she has it set in her mind that she needs skates! So... SHHHHH :) Maybe next summer before Daddy leaves... You go Lex!
It's about time we saw something new! Love you guys! Oh, and please be sure to dress your kids like babies and make them drink from bottles and stuff when we come out there. We're just not ready to see them as big kids yet! See you soon!
Nice job Lexi! It's definitely better than I would do!
Post a Comment