We are so lucky that Matt and DK and the boys are in town this year!!!! We hope you all have a great thanksgiving and eat lots and lots!! We have so many things to be thankful for but above all we are thankful for our wonderful family!! We love them all so much! Here are some pics of the kids playing the day after Matt arrived. Hopefully we can remember to take some more pics while they are here! We miss Jake and Trish and the Girls this years. And of course Josh and the kids :( Maybe next year! OK back to my duties! Only 4 more pies to go!!!
Olivier and Ty- Not sharing toys so well!!! But that's to be expected!
Lexi helping Ty ride the four wheeler
Gabey AKA 'the slimmer' attacking his next unfortunate victim. She actually liked it!!!
He's really getting her
And now going after uncle Caleb!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Posted by Katey at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
fun to see the family. happy thanksgiving!
Katey!
I just saw your comment on my blog! I was so happy to see your family! Your kids are so darling! I loved the cell phone in the diaper video! Isn't being a mon hilarious? Hope all is going well with your little family!
Melissa
Katey your kids are so beautiful! I love your blog! Love Aunt Barb
Post a Comment