Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tag, I'm it! (This is "THE" Christy)

Ok so don't ask why, but for some reason, Katey is allowing me to post. Probably b/c I'm too worried about all the crazy people out there to allow you all to read this on my kids website and she can't help but want to see what I have to say. So here goes...the 7 things that none of you know about me, b/c come on, who am I really to any of ya'll? Just some crazy neighbor that the Wells Family had the pleasure of getting to know:)

7 things most people don't know about me:
1. I really HATE to clean. The only time I clean is if I know I have company coming to town... is that reason enough for you to visit Katey? So my kids don't have to live in utter filth? Do you want my kids to be eating off a nasty dirty floor? :)
2. I LOVE to know people's weaknesses and dwell on them and get them to do things that scare the pants off them! Like watch scary movies. I am going to vow to rent "The Ring 2" when I make my next adventure across the country. Consider if my payment to be housed for a few days;) I have this bad habit of harassing people when I know how much they dislike something;) Even if that something is me:) HAHA!
3. I love to have company, but apparently company doesn't love me. Granted we've had more company since we moved to South Carolina, must be b/c we have cool neighbors here!
4. I have lots of books, but they sit and collect dust. I at least read to my kids before bedtime. (THERE is your seriousness Katey:)) Have you noticed all the punctuation issues in this blog??:) It should make you feel smart to see how often I use the '!' !!:)
5. I will have both baskets AND the dryer full of clean laundry before I'll fold it all. I think an old neighbor of mine rubbed off on me, b/c I didn't use to be THAT bad about it!
6. I constantly call people that HATE to talk on the phone. They need to get over that "issue" and learn that it's a part of life:) I usually let them talk to my 4 year old who is even harder to understand on the phone than I am though.
7. I love to shop, but have this bad habit when I get with friends of spending too much money. What kind of people call each other when they find good sales online or in the store?? GOOD PEOPLE! That's who! Again, I think an old neighbor of mine rubbed off on me. I really should move away from that neighbor, oh wait, I did!


Ok, well there you have it. Thanks for letting me post Katey. And NO editing it. I kept it clean:) I hope all of you that read this aren't disappointed in wasting the last 30 seconds of your life, because I have the pleasure of knowing, you can never get that precious time back!!

~Christy

1 comments:

Katey said...

NICE TAG 'Christy is cool' I never saw that before. Just so you stop whining that noones leaving comments heres one for you! WAY TO GO!