Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Welcome back to the SNOW!

Were to even begin? We had so much fun! So here is the run down on the trip!

Day 1- We took the red eye! YUCK I don't suggest doing that. Got to the ship and took a really long nap :) And I didn't even cry when we left the kids! That's when I knew how much I need this vacation!

Day at Sea- This was our only day at sea. Which I have to say, kind of sucked. I really thought having one day would be better, but I wished we had one more day to relax. The boys did some rocking climbing while the rest of us just hung out under the sun.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your cruise looks so fun. Aren't cruises the best vaccation ever? I am glad you got a break, it's nice to just be a wife for a weekend.
Melissa

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Welcome Back! The warmth looks fabulous. I am so glad you got to enjoy yourselves together for a few days. It looked like so much fun!

Kandis Broadhead said...

It looks like you had so much fun. We went to belize two years ago, and I agree it is so great. We are going on a cruise in a week and a half to the Mexican Riveria...it should be fun.
I'm so glad we found each other on here!
Love Kandis

The Anders said...

Oooh, I am jealous. Maybe one of these days, or I mean years, or decades, I will get to go on a vacation! Anyway, looks like you had a great time. I love that you put so many pictures on the blog. They're fun to look at!

Stacey