I can't believe March is almost here. We have been so busy this month! Here's a rundown of what we have been doing;
Feb 3- Leave for our cruise
Feb 9- Come home from the cruise
Feb 10-16 Manage to clean the house. Look at the laundry I had to do :( Can you believe that mess? It's never been that bad.
And manage to paint 1 of the 3 bedrooms downstairs and make it into a guest bedroom. Now waiting for Jim to 'officially' move out of the office so I can have a craft room! YAY! All the while Lexi is sick and running a 102 fever. GRRR.
Feb 16- Christy and Eric come to visit. Go to Tepanyaky, wait for 2 hours to be seated. Go to Chipotle and eat. Go to China hill. Christy really missed the food here, so I didn't have to really cook! Thanks Christy :) (And before you say 'Thanks for posting that picture' your WELCOME!)
Feb 20-Christy and Eric leave. We head straight to Wyoming to visit Shannon and Scott! That turned out to be somewhat of an interesting trip. We tried to take the kids to play at McDonald's. Well 4 tantrums later we left. Went back to the hotel and Ty was sick.
On the up note, Lexi and Jackson loved playing together. Of course they fought in the car like they always have! But they were so cute. They made about 12 'houses' with the couch pillows. ( Not so cute pic of Lexi HUH?) But by 8 o'clock the next night I was positive that Ty had croup for the 3rd time this year. So the kids and I head home in the dark so I can get him to the Dr.'s first thing in the morning. Sure enough he has croup and also, another ear infection, needs to have tubes put in now. And is also cutting 4 molars. Kid is not happy. And still today is so sick, he can hardly hold his head up. Its so sad. I haven't been able to make it to church at ALL this month. Thanks to sick kids.
So I am ready for another vacation! This month we have only been home about 1/2 the time. Thanks to Christy and Eric for coming and visiting! And for Scott and Shannon for letting us visit! ( And thanks for giving us 2 rooms Scott! I can't stand to sleep in the same room as my kids! YOUR THE BEST :)) Now I am ready to just take a day and chill.
Monday, February 25, 2008
WhAt a MonTh!!!
Posted by Katey at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Poor little Ty! The tubes will help like you wouldn't believe. We miss you guys!
You can't embarrass me with funny pictures your (almost) 4 year old takes:) Nice try though! We had fun.. sorry the kiddos are all sick. We didn't bring croup with us though, so not our fault:)
Post a Comment