Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Amazing Day

Where to even start.... Yesterday was my birthday. But since Tuesday are the busiest day of the week for me, I didn't really celebrate. But today I made up for it :) My mother-in-law offered to watch the kids for the ENTIRE day. You moms out there know how big this is! So I woke up this morning, dropped the kids off and hit the mall! THE MALL with NO kids! Can you even imagine? It was great. I spent 3 hours there looking for great deals and walked out with a whole new outfit for me, 2 pairs of shoes and 2 outfits for Lex. All and all, it was a success! Then I headed over to bed, bath and beyond. Where I found my favorite present so far!



Isn't it beautiful? Just think of all the cute cake, cupcakes and other treats I can make and keep fresh in it! I love it!

By the time I was finished there it was time for my SPA treatments! I never indulge in these kinds of things, but decided that it was time to pamper myself. I went in for a pedicure, 50 minute massage and a 50 minute facial! OK ladies, if you haven't had a facial before, DO IT!! I would totally skip everything else and get 2 facials instead. My skin is sooo soft now and glowing! I think I might have to make it a monthly thing. Now the kids are back home and in bed, dinner is in the oven and I am so relaxed I might just go take a nap too. Thanks everyone that gave me money for my birthday! It was just what I wanted! And thanks, Marsha for watching the kids and giving me the best birthday ever!

* OK people who live in Layton. I did much research into the best deals on spas and I am sure I found the best one and the best price. It's called Beyond Spa and its in the same parking lot as Dan's. Right by the old Gold's Gym. You really should call, its totally affordable and I'm SURE you all need pampering too :)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great day yesterday.

It's just Barb said...

Happy Birthday Katey! My favorite neice Katey! Sorry I forgot to say it sooner! Love, Barb