Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dance Comp

Today Lexi had her 1st dance competition. Now, I don't know how I feel about a 3 year old competing but, I let her do it anyways. She did lots better than she did at the Christmas performance. Meaning, she didn't just stand there. She actually danced. Video coming soon! But in the mean time, enjoy the pics!


Playing duck, duck ,goose before dancing


Seriously, how cute is she? :)



Guess I forgot the flash


This one makes me laugh. Check out the little girl in the back standing backwards. Her name is Zoe and her and Lexi have the same pink, sparkly shoes. Well, one day I was late picking Lexi up from dance. After class Zoe picked up Lexi's shoes and a fight between the 2 of them broke out. Her teacher pulled Lexi aside and asked what was wrong. Well, Zoe took the opportunity to take the shoes and run. Needless to say, by the time I got there, Lexi was pretty upset. But we got the shoes back.


This was Ty's face through the whole thing. He just didn't know what to think!

0 comments: