I hope you all are having a fun-filled Easter. This is by far my favorite holiday. I love that we celebrate that Jesus lives! How could there possibly be anything more worthwhile than this! And we always celebrate Easter at our house! I get organize all the food and egg hunt. Oh I love it! Well hope you all remember Jesus on this gorgeous Easter day!
All decked out in their cute Easter clothes!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter
Posted by Katey at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Super cute!! Sounds like you had a great day! And super cute cupcakes - look yummy!
Looks like you guys had a very nice Easter. Love the new clothes. That is one of my favorites about Easter. Everyone looks so fancy! :)
Love Lexi's hair! Too bad my kids just got a bow thrown in their hair, but hey, at least it's only a few days after Easter and the pics are up on their site!
Post a Comment