We actually finished one!!! The word 'project' in the same sentence as Jim and Katey usually makes people think of our waterfall (not complete), or entry way (not complete) or our kitchen (not complete). But we started one and finished it in one day! We have a built in entertainment center downstairs, but our TV didn't fit it. So it had to sit on a stand in front of the center. Today we took it apart and made it fit!! GO US! I felt this was blog worthy.!!!(Actually, maybe I shouldn't say 'we' don't finish projects, considering the projects I've started like Lexis room, or the bathroom, or the guest room. And they are all finished. I should say 'he'!)
This is the old way
The new and approved
And just a picture of Ms. Cool herself.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Project Entertainment
Posted by Katey at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How funny is it that you posted that and there is no picture of the finished product?? :) Somehow the picture didn't show up!
uh.... I can see it. You must be blind. It's the second pic down. Anyone else have problems with it?
HA, maybe I was getting sidetracked by the pic of the "Una bomber" underneath it :) Looks good!
Post a Comment