I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to my 2 little brothers. They are both Marines and serve our country everyday. Matt is deployed (again) and Caleb is home with us today. I am so proud of my little brothers. They risk their own lives everyday to protect us and people they don't know. They are both so strong and care about people so much.
I love all you soldiers out there and pray that you are safe. Please keep all of our armed men and women in your prayer. And pray for their wives and children who are left at home worrying about them. They need so much support.
My friend Christy just sent her husband off today and is now home with 2 little girls. I love you , Christy and hope you guys stay strong!! And I love you, DK! I wished you would come home so I could take care of you and those cute boys! You both are such examples to me! I don't know how you stay so strong. And both of you would say 'because we don't have a choice'. But you are incredible women. I love you both!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Memorial Day.
Posted by Katey at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Ok so now is NOT the time to say sappy stuff to me! You big dork! Thanks though. If you really love me, you'd come visit;) HAHA! Hey, your brother is doing some contract work for Amy, not Lisa and not Kristina, so the other one :) She was asking me if you had a brother around here today and then it came out that you're related to him. Anyway, back to the comments you made since I'm the definition of all over the place right now, you're right, we don't have a choice. We stay strong b/c otherwise, our kids would take over! Or something like that. But it sucks nonetheless. Going to try and get more than 3 hours of sleep in a night! Hope Lex feels better.
HAHA, well thanks! I changed it, and in that case there is alot of cacti down here! But I'm sure you remember that from being a kid down in Mesa. Did Josh ever tell you we went by and saw your old house a few months ago?
I would like to shout out too. Is that what it's called? I am also very proud of my marine cousins and their wives! Thanks for all you do for us! Love you!
I would also like to give a shout out to all the men and women deployed at the 729th ACS. This was my previous unit before I moved to Arizona that unit is all deployed in Balad Iraq right now. Any person who wears the uniform deserves so much more respect than they're given. Thank you to everyone who has stepped up and served.
Post a Comment