Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lexi's solo


Lexi did her first solo dance competition yesterday! She did so great and we are so proud of her! And she had fun! She got 1st attendant and won a huge trophy! Way to go Lexi. We love you




This was after a very long day.... she looks so tired! Morgan won Queen in a different category! Way to go Morgan!

8 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

Seriously!? WOW! She is a phenominal little dancer! I know girls that are 12+ that dont' have those skills! I LOVE her little end pose, she cute! Congrats to Lexi (and mom & dad) its a team effort to win! Good job!

Christy said...

Awesome job Lexi. I better not show that to Nichole or she'll want to be back in dance, but my guess is, she doesn't have the rhythm for it! :) Can't wait to see that dance in person:) I have the song on my computer ready to go:) Miss you guys!

Truthislight said...

Lexi is amazing!

Annette said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! Congratulations Lexi.

Aubrey said...

Sheesh, was she even nervous? There's no way I could ever have done that when I was her age. Way to go--nice shakin' Lexi!

Lewis Family said...

Way to go Lexi!! What an awesome little performer she is... you have to be one proud mama! Cute hair too!

Jessio said...

Whoa. I had no idea a girl that little could dance that well! I am so so so impressed! Can I just say "whoa" again?

Whit said...

Your kids are so darling, Lexi looks just like you! How fun to see her dance (I need a little girl!)

Whitney