Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday mornings....

You can find us here.


Lexi and Papa (and Nancy in the background) shooting the XD


Ty and Papa shooting the XD


Oli


Lexi SO CUTE


Lexi and Luke shooting the .22


Ty and Luke shooting the .22


Philip in his make shift playpen. AKA the back of the truck!


Ty being cuddly


The 3 trouble makers.

3 comments:

The Paulks said...

I love that I'm related to you guys! Looks like fun!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by to say Hi!
CUTE CUTE kids!!!

The Anders said...

I get a kick out of the Watkins family. The more guns, the more funs (is that a word?). :) I miss the good old days when the Anders fam would head out past Lydia's for some target practice. Or when we'd help reduce the prairie dog population. Good times. It's been years since I've shot a gun. Looks like you guys had a blast...literally.