Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Behind

I know I am so behind on all my blogging. With family in town for 2 weeks and then spring break and then Easter, well, it may take awhile.

I had to hop on here and share the awesome news that my 2nd to youngest brother and his wife whom can't be named (but some of you know him =)), just had their 3 baby boy! He is so adorable and I am so mad that I can't hold him for a few months, but I am so excited for them. Here's some picture of the new bundle of JOY!

Baby Jacob- named after the eldest brother in my family.



Oh how this makes me baby HUNGRY! Shhhh, don't tell Jim!



I have NEVER seen someone look that good after having a freakin' C-section. She is glowing!! DK, YOUR ARE BEAUTIFUL!


Anyways, I promise to catch up soon. CONGRATS to 2 of my favorite PEOPLE EVER TO LIVE! Love you guys xoxo

6 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah you're behind. You need to get on that :) I'm only um, 2 1/2 months behind at this point. Oh well. One day. Congrats on becoming an aunt again. So when are you having another ??:) HaHA! And what in the world are you doing about Disney, you do know May is just around the corner right??

Kandis said...

Congrats on a new nephew. So exciting. Now why can't your second youngest brother be named?

The Paulks said...

I know, seriously who looks like that after giving birth? It's not fair! They are both beautiful!

The Paulks said...

um, can I mention that Lexi's solo is the cutest thing I've ever seen?! Maddy had so much fun watching it too! Way to go Lexi!

Truthislight said...

Hooker! Seriously, that picture impresses you? I know my baby is gorgeous but must we post the DK post-op's? Bad enough they were on our family's page...

The Anders said...

Sorry, Donna, but I think the picture is impressive too. What a sweet little baby. Katey, I think you need another baby. Three is the way to be. Didn't you know that? :) Just imagine the fun you'd have! Hope you're doing well! Happy belated Mother's Day.

Stacey