Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh MY WORD!

I just did like 9 post in one sitting! But I am finally caught up and now I feel like can start blogging without being behind! We have been so busy but life isn't getting slower, I'm just getting use to being on full speed. Here are a few random pics of other happenings. Wahoo. This feels good =)

I made Mom and Dad quilts for Christmas/birthdays this year. They were to much work to count for one holiday!

Dad's quilt


He loves it =)



Mom's quilt


My favorite square. The Liberty bell


Dad's birthday dinner. Him with 2 of his girls. (He has 10 little girls now)


We made him ride the bull.


New Years Eve


Ty's freezing cold field trip to the zoo. Oh, the thing we do, for the little ones we LOVE.



So there we have it. That's what we have been doing for the past 3 months. Tonight is dinner for Mom's birthday (early since we will be out of town). I'm sure there will be some fun with that =) Love ya all!

4 comments:

Kandis said...

Katey that quilt is awesome...what a great talent.
Your headband is cute. I make them....and I have a bazillon of them! Cute!

Annette said...

Katey, I'm so glad you are back on your blog. That's the only way I have any idea what everyone's up to. The quilts are amazing! Would you like to trade patterns with me? I have tons of patterns we could exchange. Do you make the headbands, the crocheted ones? I'd love to know how.

Jessio said...

Hey, I'm so happy you updated! I had fun looking over all your posts. I love the kids' pictures!

Andrew and Annalise Lange said...

I am so glad you are blogging again! I missed your cute updates!