Tuesday, June 5, 2007

THE BUSY LIFE IS STARTING!!

Well the title of this blog is an understatement!!!! We have had one heck of a week and I am looking forward to it slowing way down! First off, TY STARTED CRAWLING!! YEAH.

I am so happy I don't have to entertain him 24 hours a day! relief. But it also means that he is getting into toys that he shouldn't so there goes the peace!


Anyways, he has the legs down but can figure out how to move his hands. Its is very funny to watch, because he ends up hitting his forehead on the floor every time he moves. But it doesn't seem to bother him so on he goes!


Next, Nancy and I (sorry Nance but I had to post the pics of you! Your to cute!) had our hip hop dance recital this past week! I was so nervous. I hadn't danced in 7 years and 2 babies later (not feeling up to par ) but it went good and was a lot of fun! ( for all you who think that we are too old to do hip hop- it is an adult hip hop class and we totally didn't want to do the recital but were forced to do it!
Anyways we were the BEST performance of the night! I know not a lot of competition with 4 year olds but hey we were good!) We all went out to ice cream afterwards and got fat to rewards ourselves for a job well done!


NEXT LEXI STARTED HER FIRST DANCE CLASS!!! I can't even tell you how excited I was. We went shopping and bought all kinds of dance clothes! I'm talking 6 dance outfits! I know that a lot for once a week but hey they are so cute and I loved it! So her first class was so fun she kept saying that her belly was tickling (nervous) but she jumped right in and had a blast.


They did tumbling, ballet and tap! It was a fun hour for her and a very slow hour for me and Ty. But next time I can just drop her off and have an hour of FREE TIME!!! YEEAAAHHHH! It was fun to see her find something that she loves!


So as you can see it has been pretty busy around here and only going to get busier! I just signed Lexi up for preschool and she starts in August. 4 days a week for 3 hours! I am looking forward to having some alone time with Ty and she is so excited for school! And to top it all off Lexi is starting a new phase in life, as you can see below, she has learned from someone (grandma and grandpa) that crying can get her whatever she wants! And when that doesn't work try screaming... once again see below! Well it may be a long year ahead but she won't win this round! Love y'all! Until next time!


DON'T FEEL TO BAD FOR HER THIS WAS ALL OVER WEARING SHOES OUTSIDE!!! SILLY I KNOW!


3 comments:

The Paulks said...

HI! You figured out how to post your friends! Sorry, I wasn't any help, I was out of town. I love your pics of your dance class. I think you guys are awesome for doig that! Nancy is a crack up, we had fun with them last weekend.
Talk to you soon! Love you! -Linz

Nancy said...

Hi Kate!!
Cant Believe you put those dance pictures up and I totally need a copy by the way HA!!! SO Lexy is SO stinking cute!!!! I think you should get her another dance outfit... cause theres tumbling and all!! oh and Don't worry... Lexy is a SWEET HEART compare to other kids.... 123 MAGIC!!!
Love ya!

Christy Music said...

STILL waiting on the video of Ty crawling, not just pics! And I miss poor lil Lex's cry! We can trade kids for a while. Looks like her dance class is a blast. I think I'll stick to school for Nichole for now! Peace out homeslice. I want video of that recital too! HAHAHA Miss you all bunches!