Friday, June 29, 2007

LONG TIME NO SEE......

OK so its been 2 weeks since anything has been updated. Sorry for the delay but we had SO much going on! First of all, about 2 weeks ago we had a terrible rain storm which caused our basement to flood and our roof to leak and yes this all happened at the same time! So we have been having fun re roofing our house! YEAH!!! With much appreciated help from Dad and Luke (and of course Jim)

Our house is now waterproofed!!! Very nice job boys! And many thanks to Dad who worked a regular day and then came over right after work and put in another 4-5 hours. YOUR THE BEST!!!

OK on to Father's day!



Well we had planned on going camping with Luke and Nancy when our family ended up sick. So instead we left Ty with the grandparents and went to the lake to enjoy our new TOYS!!!! We bougth Tigershark wave runners and decided that we couldn't wait another day to take them out! So Jim, Lexi, Papa Greg and I took them up for a day of fun! ">


At first Lexi loved them and would yell at me to go faster! So I slowly increased the speed when a boat made a sharp turn our way. So we made made a quick turn and rolled the wave runner right over! Every thing was fine but Lexi wouldn't ride with me the rest of the day. Oh well, more fun on my own right?!?!?


So about half way through the day our good friends Scott, Shannon and Jackson came and meet us up there with their boat! We had so much fun playing on the beach. But the best part of all was when Papa decided to try wake boarding. He was actually very good. He almost got up on his 4 or 5 try but kinda over compensated and ended up landing on his face. Yes yes yes I have lots of pictures of the fun he had just look below. PS Dad don't ever try to tell that I can't post something this funny! You know how I like a challenge! You'll always lose! These are for you! Anyways Happy Fathers Day to every Daddy out there! The world would be a sad place if it weren't for our wonderful Dad's.







And yes he is there. Some where under the water!!!

PS there is more to come. its just getting late so I will post some more real soon. AND YES CHRISTY I will try to put the videos up of Ty. I don't know if I can figure out how to do that now that your gone! My computer literate friend! Well until next time (hopefully tomorrow) Love to all!

4 comments:

The Paulks said...

Nice job Greg! A little extra water never hurt anybody... Looks like you had a fun day! Hey Kate, my friend Jill posts tons of vids on her blog... I'll find out how and let you know... Luv u!

The Paulks said...

p.s.

We had to re-roof our house this year too. Bummer! I know how much work it is...

LM said...

Hey Cousin! So good to hear from you & see what you are up to. Your kiddies are too cute. Looks like you are having tons of fun. I miss ya for sure! I can't really fit the touring thing into my crazy life anymore, but I still do a bunch of the CA background stuff...even went to the pre-tour show the other day, haha, wahoo ;) I'll tell everyone hi!

Christy Music said...

Ha, well look, it's a week AFTER this post and STILL no video of Ty. Poor second child! Gets no love:) We miss you guys!!! And figures you'd wait to get the water toys AFTER we left. I see how it is!