Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Speckled Frogs

We were in the car and I happened to have my camera handy when Lexi decided to sing 5 little speckled frogs. Surely y'all remember this from when we were little. It was so cute. The memory card filled a little ways into the song but hey, who really wants 3 minutes worth of that song so..... here goes!


3 comments:

The Anders said...

Hey guys!

That was soooo cute. She is an absolute doll! Your little man is a cutey too. Keep on with the videos...I love 'em!

~Stacey

p.s. I also wanted to tell you how cute Lexis' room is. It has inspired me to think about doing something in the girls' room.

The Paulks said...

Soooo dang cute! I could eat her up!
Oh ya, to add to Stacey's p.s. you also inspired me to do MAddy's room too. Good job!

Christy Music said...

TOO cute. I don't know where she gets the "show offness" from;) That performing mama of hers maybe???;) I had never heard that song, my kids are deprived:) Anywho, I'll go along with the PS but only to say you DIDN'T inspire me to do anything!! HAHAAH!! Well, wait you do inspire me to do things... like... oh nevermind:) HAHA! SEE YOU SOON!!!! Give me a date to put for a countdown or I'm just putting whatever date I want and you better be here by then!