Sunday, September 9, 2007

Walking and Talking

I don't know if I'm really alone in this or not.... but i honestly cried on Lexi's 1st birthday and I know I will do it with Ty's!!! Anyways... he has started so many new thing in the past couple of weeks that I guess I need to update! He got 4 new teeth!!! That is right, its a whole 10 MONTHS SOONER THAN LEXI!!! I couldn't believe it. I thought he would take as long as she did but I guess not! He also has started to repeat words we say to him. Such as more- he won't sign that one anymore. Just wants to says it!! And hot dog... his favorite food, Papa Greg was the 1st one he said that to. amazing. He says Jett whenever he sees or hears another dog. And of course there the Mom and Dad and the rest of the incoherent babbling they all do. He is just as happy as can be!!!




And the big news of the day.... he took his real first STEPS TODAY!!! He has been taking 3-4 steps for weeks now, but today I was sitting on the couch with Lexi and he was standing by the T.V. He looked over at us and walked the entire distance from the T.V. to the couch all without any prompting!!! I had to hold a scream in while he was doing it. And for anyone who hasn't been to home, that is a good 10-12 steps for him. I didn't even think about the video camera until he was so tired for practicing and ready for a nap, but you can see how well he is doing in this very short video! Anyways, hopefully my 26 lbs baby will soon be walking all the time. Back really hurts from his heavy butt. Only 5 more LBS and he'll out way Lexi! That will be funny. ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Christy Music said...

YEAH FOR TY!!!!!! You go little, rather BIG man! He will outweigh Nichole too who is 6 months older than Lexi:) HAHA! Monster of a kiddo but too cute! Cute video of Lex too. How about just coming to visit so we can see all this in person?!?!?!?!? We miss you guys!

Nancy said...

BRAVO!!!! Oli Can't wait till you both take off running together Ty!!! Good Job!!