Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feeling adventurous



I've been in love with this bed for Lexi's room for a year now. I just keep thinking we'll have a day when we're feeling rich and go buy it. Come on, get real. Like we're going to throw down $2000 for a bed! *sigh* So I have a new plan! I'm going to build it!!! I think I'll go down to Ikea and buy the standard loft bed they have there for $300 and build the rest myself! What do you think? Can I do it? Well here goes. Tomorrow I'm going to go get it and try it.... stay tuned!




Here is the bed I want for Ty. I found one at DownEast and it's only $750 instead of $2500. Maybe someday! Does anyone think I'm living outside of my means? Yeah, me too!

2 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

ya, but you only have two children so really not. sorry i couldn't justify it for you. they are really cute!! keep us updated on how it turns out!

Christy Music said...

I thought you had gotten a bed like this for Lexi already?!?! This adventurous feeling has been there since before we moved and that was how long ago?!?!:) Good luck with it though. Maybe you can have it done by the time we get there so we can see it in person! Oh and we're staying down at Park City at a timeshare, but don't worry, you'll be expected to ski one day with us AT LEAST! And we'll crash your dinner hour one night :) Just b/c I can :) Merry Christmas!