Friday, January 18, 2008

FRUSTRATION!

OK so I've noticed how every ones blogs are really cute and you can change you fonts and colors and all that! BUT MINE WON'T DO IT! I was at Erin's house and on her 'new post' page she had options for fonts, colors and all sorts of things I don't. I have spent 25 minutes trying to figure out what is going on but I can't! HELP ME!!! All the options on my post page are bold, italics, ABC check, picture and video upload. What am I doing wrong? Anyone know how to fix this? Also how do I make my page all cute like yours? I don't even know how to make my header cute :( Please if you know how, leave a very detailed comment for me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Love to you all !

2 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

I like your new template. If you go to template there is a tab for fonts and colors. that is where you can change it there. i am not sure about the header. i haven't figured out that part yet.

The Paulks said...

I like your crazy flower thingy. It's way cooler than my blog. I always just add clip art. I can't figure out how to make new wallpaper either. I guess I'm just not meant to be a technological whiz. Is technological even a word??

Love and miss!