Have you tried Google Reader ? I LOVE IT. Now, it does take a few minutes to set up but when its done it ROCKS! Instead of having to go to EVERY ONES blog to read, it checks them for you when you log in and then you can read, look at the pics, watch the videos right there from Google reader. It checks EVERYONE! So easy! Now I don't take 30 minutes searching blogs. Just log in, read and done! So cool!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I love google reader it is the best. It saves so much time. It is nice to see who has posted.
But you still have to check MY site since it's not blogspot. Maybe once Eric leaves, I'll switch over so he can see it. Not sure if he can see it as of right now. For some reason, I'm going to guess no, but whatever!
Post a Comment