Sunday, April 27, 2008

The week is over

Here's to hoping next week is BETTER!! :) I had one of 'those weeks'. We have had many life changing decisions to make this last week. And I finally snapped on Wednesday! I start sobbing and couldn't drive and it's not that any of the decisions are bad ones, they are just hard. It makes me so grateful that we can turn to the Lord and get some guidance. We still have to make them but we can have help with it. So you may be reading here in a little while about some changes, but we're not ready to make an announcement yet. (and NO I'M NOT PREGNANT! And don't plan to be!)

So because of that I really did nothing all week. With the exception of going to the zoo. No cleaning, No laundry. NOTHING. Until Friday.


I always need a project to bring my spirits up, so I decided to get going on Lexi's birthday party. It's a tea party and it's going to be SO MUCH FUN. I made the tea hats, confirmed Cinderella to come, got out invites, made the games and the menu.




And man, I feel so much better!

Now this week is going to be crazy. Wednesday I am throwing a baby shower here, Thursday is Lexi's 4th birthday (how did she grow so fast!), Friday is her friend tea party, then Saturday is her family Hannah Montana party. Staying busy is the best thing for me right now.

Well, if you made it through this rant sorry about wasting so much of your time :) But I feel better.


Oh and I buzzed Ty's hair. Cute huh?

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sorry you had such a bad week. I hate big decisions because I always feel like they are up to me since Tad would go along with anything. Well it sounds like this week will be much better with all the parties you have going on.