Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why?

I have so many question today that start with WHY!

Like, WHY I have I waken up the last 5 mornings to snow on the ground? I mean, is it not springtime for goodness sake! And Nance don't leave me a comment about how you haven't had snow. West Girl!

And WHY do we always wait until April to do our taxes? It's not that we couldn't do them sooner. We just hate it so much we don't. You may hate it to, if instead of a refund you had to pay $12,000 to $15,000. Gosh, I hate April! Kinda an oxymoron considering that is when it's suppose to stop snowing.

And WHY do I bother to spring clean? I finish one room and move on to the next to go back into the 1st room again and see that its is back to pre-spring cleaning state!

And WHY don't they put the interesting things to read on the back of cereal boxes that you buy from Sam's club? I'm getting to 2 bags of cereal instead of one, and they just use the label on ALL 4 sides? I mean really, I need something to read so I can wake myself up in the morning.

And WHY does Ty feel the need to be a daredevil? He makes me so crazy. It gets quiet and instead of relishing in the silence I immediately start panicking. My neighbors may hear me screaming cause if I don't find him within 3 seconds I start screaming for him or Lexi. Oh the joys of life!

How did he do this? I don't know....



Thank goodness for good friends.... Thanks for playing, Morgan!

6 comments:

Melissa Garn said...

you crack me up! I start yelling for children when I hear silence too. Usually it means Corb found some candy somewhere.

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I hear ya!! We woke up to five inches of snow on the ground today-and it is still falling-IT WON"T STOP THIS YEAR!!!
I have a picture of Carter where he is stuck on a counter top like that--except he is naked. :)
Boys are great fun!! Except my little girl missed the memo about being a girl. She acts like the boys most of the time. I guess that is older brothers!

Unknown said...

Hey, you know I am so sick of hearing you scream all the time! lol. Thanks again for taking Morgan, you are fabulous. Ummm, whats on her head? Love ya,

Erin

Sarah said...

These are all very good questions. I wish I had all the answers.

I agree with the taxes. Darn government....

But, I don't see any snow outside MY window. :)

Christy Music said...

So you don't want to know that it was almost in the 80's here today or something close to that?:) The mosquitoes are out though! GRRR!!! You could come visit us and you wouldn't wake up to snow! We'll get a letter mailed back to Lexi this weekend! Miss you guys!

Rachelle said...

Hi Katey! It HAS been a very long time since I have seen you. But you have beautiful children. I hear ya about the silence issue, always means trouble for me. How is the rest of your family? I think your brother is in my sister Cheryce's ward. Funny. Anyways about the preschool question... Shelby goes to the School for the Deaf and Blind so probably not what you are looking for :)