Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!!


It's hard to believe that 4 years ago you joined our family. You have made our lives so rich and exciting, I really don't know what I would do without you, my little Lou bug. You are my JOY! Here are some of my favorite things about you...

The way you pray. I wish I could bottle up your innocents and keep it forever. I love when you bless Jesus and heavenly father and pray that he can be healthy. It melts my heart everyday.

Your love of learning. You constantly ask questions and demand answers. Your so interested in the world and how it works, I hope never lose you love of learning.

Your love of dancing. Whether in dance class or at home with music, you sure can shake it! If there is music you must move! And you do it well! I look forward to many dance comps and performances, and will be there for every one of them!

Your story telling! They may not always make sense to me but I will always listen because you tell great imaginative tales.

I love the way you take care of Tyson and always kiss him goodnight. I'm sure there will come a time when you don't like him much, but seeing you play with him and making him laugh brings me so much happiness.

Daddy and I love when you say 'Hold me'. I always thought you would out grow that, but I am so glad you haven't yet.

I love when you are being our silly little 'loopty Lou' and asking Daddy to swing you like a burrito

How independent you are. You almost have no need for me, but you still want me around.

I love how when daddy comes home you scream as loud as you can 'daddy' and run to him like you haven't seen him for weeks.

How much you actually LOVE barbies. At last count there where 23 but with your big day brings 6 more. I love watching you dress them up and strip them back down. And more so when you count your barbies and send them to time out!

I love everything about you and could go on and on. But can't! We love you and you are such a special girl and I hope you always know how much you changed our lives for the better. Without you I don't know who I would be. I am so glad that I can be with you forever.

Love you always,
Mommy

2 comments:

The Anders said...

That was so sweet. It makes me think of all the ways I love my kids. She is a beautiful little girl! I love the pics. Hope you guys are doing well!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!