Seriuosly, I am done (yeah probably not true). Why did I think 4 parties in one week as an awesome idea? Whatever. The last of a series of parties took place tonight.
Hannah Montana. The kiddos had oodles of fun and I love when the nieces and nephew come over. They rock. Here's some pics. Make sure to check out the video of Lexi below rocking out with her new HM wig and HM guitar. It's so cute.
I don't know if all cousins get along this well but they sure do play well together!
The Guitar cake
My little Hannah Montana. Ok so she looks a little like Garth from Waynes World. So what?!?
Ty and Oli. They usally don't play so well together but tonight (for about 10 seconds) they did really well!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Last party of the YEAR
Posted by Katey at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment