I know we should wait to get Ty and Oli into little league football, but I thought- what the heck we'll start training early.
Hopefully they will always be friends.
Calling all green thumbs... Here I have a ton of cilantro and tomato plants. How do I know when to plant them out side? Are they big enough yet?!?! I've never done this before?!?!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Little league
Posted by Katey at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You plant them outside after you come to visit so they don't die while you're gone! How that's for an answer?:)
You are going to hate what I'm going to say but I went to a class with Joy in the Garden and she said not to do cilantro. I guess it wilts very very easily. It likes it's temperatures around 65 degrees so she never plants it, just buys it. So good luck with that.
As far as tomatoes you could plant them anytimes now. The weather guy said we are 90% clear of stuff freezing now. Good luck with your garden.
Hey Katey! How are you guys. Great to hear from you! We are doing good down here in St.George. Working everyday to make it feel like "home". Hey if you guys have time while you are down here give us a call. Talk to you later. Vanessa
Post a Comment