Nancy had her baby today. This is Philip Edouard. Isn't he cute! Oli just loved him instantly, and would cry when someone else would hold him. I think that's a good sign!
Also, has anyone read 'The Host' yet? I am so confused... what the heck are they talking about, I am into it about 4 chapters. Tell me it gets less confusing... and is it as good as the Twilight series?
Monday, May 12, 2008
New family member
Posted by Katey at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
My friend Katie read it before it came out. She liked it. I've only read about 10 pages and I was so confused. My friend said she didn't like it as much as the Twilight but it was still good. I'm not too excited since you are still confused because that was why I put it down and decided to read a different book first.
I have started it...and I'm so confused...I am understanding nothing yet. I'll give it a shot though.
Post a Comment