We finally finished our 1 year supply of food storage! YEAH! I feel so much better.I hope we never have to use it but I am so glad we have it.
I am still willing to go to the cannery with anyone who would like to go. Just give me a weeks notice and we are on our way!
Here's Ty. I had started the shower for myself to get in. But Ty beat me to it. Clothes and all! (ugly shower I know. It's the next room on the list of improvements!)
Ty's thinking-'my mom stopped playing with me and went to clean, so I'll just wait right in this spot for her to come back' This is 15 minutes after I left him there.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
We did it!
Posted by Katey at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Good job on the food storage! We have been talking about doing it for our families at work and it's amazing how so many of them don't think it's important--oh well! What are the boxes? More food?
Post a Comment