Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok I give up... you people win

I am slacking in the posting department! So what? You people hardly ever comment, so how do I know that there are several of you that check regularly but never leave your mark, until being bombarded with complaints? So if you promise to be better then so will I. It gets kinda lonely here in my world when no one comments. So here's what we have been up to the last 2 weeks.

We took FrontRunner down to a Bees game. The kids loved the train and then catching trax.


Now, I DO NOT suggest doing this with young children. We left in the 8th inning thinking we would beat the crowd and then catch the the next frontRunner. Well we missed the 10:30 train by 5 minutes and had to wait until the 11:30 train. Then the train gets there and sits for 15 MINUTES. Then proceeds to go about 30 MPH.all the way home. We didn't get to Layton until 1:30am.




So Ty was like this most of the day Saturday.


But the good thing is..... HE LOVES HIS BIG BOY BED. We are having no issues with it except that his room is always a mess when he wakes up. He does this with his toys.


Don't know where he gets that OCD ;o) Maybe Mommy?

I took Lexi and Morgan to the Tree House museums, where they were trying to decide what to be when they grew up...

a Doctor?



An Artist?



The President?



Or maybe a queen? I suggest the latter as my choice :) Thanks Jim!!!


Lexi was finally brave enough to get this done...

(ears pierced)

And last and CERTAINLY least. We got rid of this

and this


and this



and got this!


Love my new Pilot. Yay. We went from one gas guzzler to another, slightly less guzzler. but got rid of 3 and are getting rid of another 2! Way to go us.

Ok so now that there is a scheduled outage here in about 3 mintues, I am siging off.

8 comments:

Christy Music said...

We miss the Treehouse Museum. And I'll have you know, that Nichole asked again the other day to move back to our blue house. I said well what will Daddy do when he gets back from Iraq and we're just gone? "We can leave him a message and he will know where to find us". Oh if only it were that easy. One day she'll understand how screwed up the military lifestyle is and how it takes us away from such great friends, oh wait, she has already figured that out! COME VISIT! :) Glad you finally did an update, about darn time! Nice new car too. You suck. And Ty looks so cute in his bed.

Ok, enough of a novel:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Katey! I feel much better now. Sorry for not leaving comments. We love you!

The Anders said...

Looks like you've had fun lately! Congrats to Lexi on getting her ears pierced. I know what you mean about the comments. Hardly anyone comments on my blog anymore. Especially since it's private now. Boo-hoo...poor me. :) I love your new vehicle. Lucky duck! Maybe I can sell my MINIVAN someday and get something sporty like you! Have a good one.

Stacey

Aubrey said...

You had five trucks?! Not all once, right?

Your kids are so stinking cute with their huge brown eyes.

If you want tons of comments--I've heard go to The Secret's in the Sauce blog. I don't know the address, but my friend (Our Cozy Nest) has a link on her blog and she's on my link list. Blame no comments on Google Reader. I always forget to comment.

Mrs. Egg said...

It's true its all Google Readers fault. You should put in a traffic feed then at least you know people are looking. That made me feel better. Sometimes I wonder why I post then I remember I like to plus my in-laws in Korea check everyday. No comments but at least they check right.

Kandis Broadhead said...

Yes I am horrible at leaving comments...and it's not that I don't care...it's that I am simply lazy. I love checking your blog to see what you have been up too...I should be better about commenting.

Denise said...

I'm totally with you on the commenting thing, BUT I finally got you added to my Google reader so I know when you update now!

Love the new car - my mini-van drivin' self is jealous! LOL! :o)

afacer said...

Not sure if this is the bed you got for Ty, but wanted to let you know just in case:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08323.html
Ang