I feel kinda bad about my last post. I really do love you all :o). Thanks for the comments and for loving me! Please forgive me. I was a little to harsh! And yes we really did have 5 trucks. What can I say, we had a big crew of employees. But it's much smaller now....
I am looking to buy a treadmill. Does anyone have one that they love and can recommend? I really have no idea how to choose one...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Sorry!
Posted by Katey at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I don't really know anything either but I have heard if you buy ones at like the stores they are made to last a year or two. It's better to buy them dirrectly from the companies.
i just read through your last post and i loved it. If you want to copy the ultimate blogging slacker, copy me. I never post, so don't feel bad. That's a cute pic of you and Lexi!
I don't know any good treadmills, but I like the elliptical machines I use at Curves. Maybe I'll try the treadmills tomorrow and report back.
I use an elliptical at home too. I have bad knees, so this was a deciding factor for me. I love using it and it's a home model Precor I think. And try not to get down when people are comment slackers. I know exactly what you mean, but you just have to have faith that people are reading. They ARE. :-)
Post a Comment