Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wave Running

About dang time!! We finally got our wave runners out this season. But it was a bummer because I forgot the camera! Oh Well. (pic of last year)



Anyhow, I really need volunteers to go with us! I know, what a drag right! But we can't pull the wave runners out and park the trailer and take care of the kids with just the 2 of us. So, if you are interested in heading to the lake any time this summer let me know. We can be pretty flexible with days and times to go. Like any day BUT Saturday and Sunday. It's just to busy. Evenings or mornings. Whatever works! :o)

1 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

Sounds like fun! I miss all those lakes within an hour from home. Enjoy the seadoos and try to take them out as much as possible. When you have the kids for a week beginning in August maybe you can get more help taking them out- Breanna and Dallen are getting much older- they can give you more help. I'm glad they'll be with you instead of daycare or their mom's- they deserve some fun and peace.