Saturday, June 28, 2008

Syracuse Heritage Days

Lexi was in her first parade today. And even with the blistering hot, humid weather, it was fun. Ty was pretty scared of the fire trucks. And refused to run in the street and get the candy, no matter how much Grandma tried to get him too. What can I say, he is well trained. Ty in the road= Ty going in the house as soon as mom catches him. Alright, now for your viewing pleasure....

Yeah I know, you can't see her but I know where she is!


Ty and mommy. Ty not really knowing what to think...


My cute little performer. She did so good, well she danced backwards for half the dance but that's what made it so cute.


The whole time Lex was dancing she was looking for us, but never in the right direction. But here she is with Morgan (Erin's little girl) shakin' those cute little booties. Seriously so cute :o)


And last, Erin and I being, well, us. Why we always do these kinds of things and then take pictures is beyond my knowledge. Once we had a contest to see how many large marsh mellows we could fit into our mouths (Erin won :o( ) but someone was there to document the 'momentous' occasion. Weird. Whatever. So we bought these really cute tutu's for the girls but decided they where really good hats. Yeah, I don't know either.

5 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

Lexi's outfit is really cute, I like the green color.

afacer said...

I totally wish I would have known you were going to be there. We were at the parde too and could have caught up with each other. Lexi is super cute!!
Ang

Denise said...

Too cute! We missed the parade this year, but went to the concert on Friday night. Next year all of us LHS alum will have to meet up!

Anonymous said...

Nice hat. :-)
Looks like it was a really fun time. (And great photos btw!)
xoxo

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

You guys are so fun! I need to be more like you two and have some fun. What wonderful mom's!!