Saturday, August 16, 2008

OMG!!! G stands for goodness!

Twilight movie has just been moved up! New date: November 21, 2008!!!! Good thing I didn't buy my plane ticket to Michigan yet! (I am going there to see it with my nieces!) YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I have a countdown ticker on my blog, I'll have to update it now!

Watkins Clan said...

Never read this book- even though it seems like everyone else in the WORLD has, but I did watch some trailers it looks good I'll take josh to see it with me or maybe Bre, what will it be rated? I've been to forks Washington and since I miss home maybe it'll feel like home watching the movie.

Christy Music said...

What does that mean for another trip since that's around Thanksgiving? Am I being put off yet again???

Christy Music said...

PS. I'll have you know that I do NOT pick out their clothes... Nichole does and then just wants Emily to match and if it were up to Nichole she'd never wear ANYTHING but dresses! Tough to find "play dresses" that can get all jacked up! Emily misses you too, so get your booty here so you can get a full taste of the attitude that once sweet child has developed;)

Sabrina said...

YEA!!! I can't wait.

Jessio said...

I'm excited too! I'll probably be critical of the movie, but I really can't wait to see it. I hope it is good. Are you seeing it with Jake and Trish's girls?

It's just Barb said...

Oh, I'm jealous! I wish I were going with you to watch it with the girls, but maybe we can have a big party here!

Truthislight said...

III KKKNNNOOOWWW! See you there (I hope!)
Love, DK