In an effort to become skinny again, I started a seriously, deadly workout. OK, maybe not deadly but today it feels that way. It hurt to put on deodorant. Do you have muscles in your armpits? Really? Mine are way out of shape.
As is the rest of my body. Running 20 miles a week, it's not really changing anything for me. I am still the weight I was in May when I started running. So I took on this workout.
I. hurt. badly. *Ouch* Anybody have any suggestions on how to lose 20lbs in a week or less. I am done being fat. Sure, I have two cute and wonderful kids. But I want to look like I did before they came along. Plastic surgery is out ($), so I have to do this on my own. I am not one to diet either. Yeah, makes this harder. I can cut back on sweets but eliminate chocolate? Not happening. Breads? Out. Of. The. Question.
Is there a miracle workout, or some secret prayer that you skinny people do? (please let it be a secret prayer! That would rock!) Please share with someone who's armpit muscles are seriously injured. I have other places that hurt that just wouldn't be appropriate to mention on here. You get the picture. Guess for now I will continue this deadly workout until my miracle occurs. ugh.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Ouch...
Posted by Katey at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I use this workout series, and yeah, OUCH! I have a six DVD set that I rotate through and a couple of them are killers. You don't feel like you are getting that great of a workout, until you try o put on your deodorant the next morning ;) I'm not a diet person either, but I did a challenge a while ago where we had to follow the food pyramid and keep a food journal. I lost 10 lbs. Here is the link http://www.mypyramid.gov/
First off I would LOVE to be able to run 20 miles a week - I just can't push myself to be a runner... I need more discipline. I'm not the best role model for healthy eating - so I can't give you any tips there. Although, I have heard time and time again you shouldn't make any foods off limits because then that's all you want, so no need to cut out the chocolate or bread. (At least that's what I tell myself.) My favorite at home workout is Turbo Jam - LOVE IT! We also just go Barry's Boot Camp and my husband was dropping like 2-3 lbs. a week with it. I still have like 5-10 baby lbs. I'd love to drop, so I'll check back for some tips! :)
Katey
I also want my body back! :)
The best I did at losing weight was before I got pregnant this time around. I was running, like you are. I was at about 20 miles a week as well. I think the thing that really took the weight off was when I was lifting weights with the running.
Good luck!
I don't diet either, good heavens life without chocolate, NEVER!
incorporate more veggies and fruit and drink a lot more water to feel fuller, smaller meals more frequently throughout the day, or you could just barf----just kidding,
whatever, you are not fat! You looked great when I saw you a few months ago, power walking helps me and the upper body workout with weights, some wheel thingy, and an elastic giganitc rubber band thing to tone from the waist down.....yeah I have to loose weight too according to the surgeon who did my stomach surgery a couple months ago.....good luck!
Oh really Katey! Give me a break! You don't fit the definition of the word fat in any sense of the word! But good luck with the workout. I think I have that workout too. It's good. Obviously I never do it! hehehe
Katie,
I had to comment on this one, even though the post is older. You have to be really carefull about trying to lose weight really fast, I had someone in a group I went to make a good point. She said "the faster the loss (weight loss) the faster the failure." Do it slow and right, you can real damage. (speaking from experiance.) Good luck!
Post a Comment