I know everyone and their dog went to the State fair last week but I thought I would post a few pics of us enjoying MY favorite thing to do all year. Yep, I said all year. I love seeing the animals or as Ty would say, the nanimals, every year. The rides, the food, the shows, the funny looking people who come wearing things they don't even sell at the store. I love it all.
Waiting for the ponies.
Lexi showing what she thought of the cows. STINKY
Hands down, my favorite thing to do at the fair. And some random guy must have seen the joy on my face because he gave me 2 TICKETS for free. Wow. It was great. I am surprised by how many people go to the fair and don't take a ride on this. Jim never had until we were dating and I forced him to go. * I have to suggestion clicking on this pic so you can see the pure terror on Lexi and Ty's face. LOL! I asure you they LOVED!
$8 cotton candy (not really but close) that's as big as a 4 year old
Great rides. Ty got flung off this thing but lucky the ride operator was paying attention. He wasn't seriously injured. Just slightly :o)
Big kid rides. WOW. It took awhile to get out of there.
And of course, one must follow the fair with some custard! Mmmmmm...
So we came home $150 poorer, but hey, we had fun!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Posted by Katey at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Looks like your family had a great time!
Post a Comment