Just seeing this picture makes me cry. And makes me mad.
Remember the victims today on the 7th anniversary of this tragedy. And thanks to all the men and women who are fighting for our freedoms!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Patriot's day
Posted by Katey at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I ditto what you said. It's always a sad day on the anniversary of such a senseless tragedy. I too am so grateful for all who are fighting to protect our wonderful lives that we live in this wondeful country. Thanks for the reminder!
*still doing the happy dance* I FINALLY harassed you long enough. I know this is a serious post, but it just happened to be your most recent, so the easiest for me to comment on. But yes, I too am thankful for those who fight for our freedom. At least I better be right :) Cuz mine will be home soon to kick my tail if not :) Can't wait until next weekend!!!!
Post a Comment