I just wanted to give you an idea for a fun Halloween lunch with the kids.
Tomorrow we will be having mummy dogs.
Take a hot dog and wrap a Philisbury breadstick around it to look like a mummy. Leaving the 'face' area open. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Use mustard to put dotted eyes on the mummy. And enjoy!
We did these last year and the kids loved them and they were yummy.
Also, my mom taught Lexi a really cute halloween song that you could teach the kids fast and impress all those willing to listen.
I'm a mean old witch with hat.
I'm a mean old witch with a hat
[Make hands into a triangle and smack it on top of head on "hat"]
I fly around on my broomstick with my cat
[Swing around arms around on the "fly around", then put hands on face so fingers point out like whiskers on "cat"]
My chin is pointy
[Hold chin while making a fist]
and my nose is too
[use fingers to draw nose longer]
So you better watch out because I might scare you
[slooooow down and point at everyone your singing to]
I'm a mean old witch with a hat...
[Same hand motions as the first line]
BOO!
[Big shout with flashy hands]
I will post a video of Lexi singing it later. It's way cute.
Just wanted to share some stuff we will being doing to make it a creepy Halloween.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Halloween songs and food
Posted by Katey at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh my heck, I have not heard or seen that song since elementary school! Man I feel old, but thanks for putting it up because my nieces and nephews would enjoy it too. I started hearing my 1st grade teacher singing it while I was reading this and she REALLY did look like a witch with a mole, black hair, pointy nose and chin and everything! Happy Halloween!
I would definitely eat those
What a cute idea!
Post a Comment