I got sick of always fighting Lexi to brush her hair. I told her one more day of whining and I was getting it cut. Today, she cried.
And I made good on my promise....
Here's the before
And after..
I think it looks so much healthier, thicker and not as stringy.
I love it. But more importantly Lexi loves it. Hopefully we can regrow it and have it be thicker. But I love it!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Lexi's hair cut....
Posted by Katey at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I absolutely love her hair! She looks so cute. Congrats on the potty training thing. I have decided that I'm not even going to consider it until I'm done nursing Ty. We've 'tried' it several times, but I can't handle such things right now...slacker. Anyway, your kids are cute and so is your new background. Have a good one!
Love,
stacey
It's ADORABLE! I love it!
LOVE IT... She looks all grown up!!
I love it! I have been saying forever Kaeley would look great with a little bob- long hair on kids is difficult to keep looking great, it gets stringy and messy! I'm all about short haircuts on kids!
So cute Katey! I keep wondering if I should cut my Lexie's hair shorter and see if the curl will come back at all (though I hold grave doubts about that). Where did you take her to get it cut?
WAY CUTE!!!
Post a Comment