NO I AM NOT GOING PRIVATE!!! I love all you out there, but WHY are you all going private?!?! I am going to forget who is private and not ever look at you blogs. I understand why your doing it.... but let's just say, my brain is MUSH! If you have gone private will you please leave me a comment so I can make a list for myself.
I know I haven't blogged in over week but we are so busy and not doing anything to fun around here.
But the good news is...... Twilight comes out in 2 days!!!! We have our tickets, do you?!?!?!
And the even better news is....
WE LEAVE FOR MICHIGAN IN THE MORNING!!!!
As in, we have to be at the airport at 5:30a.m. That sucks, but it's so worth it...
I will be blogging all the amazing picture of my beautiful nieces and sister(in-law) and eldest brother, on Tuesday.
And on a totally unrelated item(s)... Here's some random pics :o)
I am loving all the new ways I can do Lexi's hair now!!! It's so much fun!!
This is my kids, first thing in the morning. Every morning. They love each other!
Here is how we feel about Elmo these days. OK not really. But this is how I found him this morning. Poor thing was tied BETWEEN the eyes... Sorry Nelmo...
This was sent home with Lexi. She told me to make an 'Indian hat' from this. Where are the instructions?!?! There were none!
It turned out sort-of-kind-of OK. I messed up the fringe on it, but whatever... Funny side note... she was taught some pretty funny stuff from her teacher. Like how all the girl Indians had to do all the work. They cooked, and hunted, and cleaned, and took care of all the kids. And the boy Indians didn't do anything. They just 'sat around and hung OUT with their friends'(she said this with such insult!)... I said 'so. what has changed since then?!?!' Totally kidding hunny!
So there you go.... Until Tuesday.
Seriously, if you have a private blog please please please LEAVE ME A COMMENT! I have MUSH for brains!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Private
Posted by Katey at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Hey girl! I am totally private and you already know that. But I do it because I don't want freaks stealing pics of my gorgeous kids. I have a good friend who's husband helps people all the time get their kids pics off the internet and he has some major horror stories to tell. Anyway, I don't think it's all that risky to have a blog, but you never know. I'm overly cautious about everything though so that's why I'm doing it. Your so funny! If you do go private, please don't forget about me!
We are private as well. I'm pretty sure I sent you an invite. I'm an overly protective and cautious mom who is paranoid about everything, so it just makes me feel better.
Two words - Google Reader. That way you don't have to check each blog to see if it's updated and you don't have to log in to their blogs. Love it.
Totally have my Twilight tickets. I can't wait. I'm sure my husband can't wait either so he can quit hearing about it. hee!
Im private! And I do because of Crystals horror stories:)! But to be honest I am a total blog stalker so I hate when people are private...but for my childs safety I think Id rather be safe then sorry...
no, i do NOT have my twilight tickets yet. hate you. Lexi's such a good poser--she's so cute. awesome indian hat. nice sending home pieces and letting the moms just figure it out. if that happens to me, i'll send my pieces to your house and let you do it.
now go razz luke. ;)
As you know, we're private too...another paranoid mom.
I probably should be, but I don't have the time to be paranoid. For now, ours isn't private. Hope you had fun on your trip. we're anxious for the pics.
Love,
Tammy
Ok, it's WEDNESDAY!! Pictures. NOW. I could still cry that I didn't get to go out there with you! Hope it was fun- and call me about the movie!!!!!
DK
Where are you? Are you home yet? Just curious... :) Hope you had a blast on your trip!
Stacey
Post a Comment