Thursday, December 18, 2008

Preschool Program

Tonight was Lexi's preschool program. It was so cute and of course full of 48 3-4 year olds that were so funny and busy. That's why they are called Busy Beez!

Grrr... I can't get this photo to turn.


Lexi and Madalyn one of her best friends


Sophie, Madalyn and Lexi AKA 'The 3 amigos'


Add Molly and you get the '4 amigos', only Olivia is missing from the group now!



S-A-N-T-A poem




Where is Santa song


Good job kids!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! I love it! Tell her she did great for me! See you at our lunch date baby

Tabitha said...

Your Little ones are so beautiful Katey!! I am so glad you have a blog as well!! Thanks for your coments!! We for sure need to get together! I tried to comment on your facebook a few times but am not sure if you got them- You'll have to let me know, my email is on my facebook you'll have to email me when you can get together and we can go to lunch or something!!You are absolutely gorgeous :) Love Tab