and to all a good night! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with lots of family and friends around!
Lexi and Ty in their new Christmas PJ's.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas to all...
Posted by Katey at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey Katey! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for sharing your adorable children with me. I love reading all about your family. I've decided to start blogging again, so you can peruse my blog if you want. Love, Jessi
Hi!! I am so glad that you found my blog. I haven't done very good at updating it, but I plan to do better or my family will be upset :) Your kids are so cute -- it looks like you had a good Christmas. Tell all of your family hi and let me know when you come to NC again and we will come visit you!! Take care -- Love, Jennifer
Post a Comment