Monday, December 8, 2008

Frosty the snow man

Here's a video of Lexi's dance recital. Unfortunately I took the camera that doesn't zoom on video mode. I was very sad. But here's a video of it. When they stop galloping and start dancing, Lexi is the one in the front row to the right of the black of line. She doesn't do a somersault. Yeah, I know that's not a lot of help but it's the best I can do.



The circle lasted forever because they have never been able to get in a circle before. It took them that long to just hold hands in practice. But they did it!


I love her teachers. They are the best! Good job, Little Lady Lexi! We love watching you dance!

BFF's Morgan and Lex out to ice cream after the recital.


And a random cute pic of the BFF boys (is that wrong to say about boys?) Ryan and Ty with messy faces, dressed up as firemen. Saving the day.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That girl inherited her mother's talent for sure! So dang cute!

The Paulks said...

Aaahhh cute! I love that she is so good at dancing! Are you guys going to be in Vernal for any reason around Christmas?!

The Anders said...

I agree...cute, cute, cute! I think I read on someone elses blog that you guys will only be in Vernal until the 21st??? What? Didn't you know me and Lindsey (and our fams) are coming to Vernal on the 22nd? That's OK, we didn't want to see you either. J/K. I think you should come back the next weekend with Josh and Lacey. It's only 3 hours...come on, you know you want to. :)

Stacey