(And thanks Aubrey. For the record I AM NOT PREGNANT. Nor do I plan on being anytime in the near future.)
Ok with that out of the way, we can proceed.
Really, I don't have an excuse. Just plain old L.A.Z.Y.
It's not fair to say I haven't been busy but really, watching 24 seasons 2 & 3 (!!!) were really important to us. More to Jim then me. I really didn't watch them I slept or sewed, or facebooked.
And then there was the countless....
I can't remember because I didn't blog them. So here I am trying to remember how I wasted an entire month, on, I don't know what, but I will try to do a quick recap.
Christmas was good. Yada yada yada. It's over and done with now. The new toys forgotten and me left with a toy room that you would need wings to get into. I don't know how I am even going to get in there to clean it out. But we had a great Christmas centered around Christ. I wished I taken a pic of our annual birthday cake we make for Jesus. This year it was a pie and it wasn't very pretty. But I am sure Jesus appreciated the thought.
Next we threw a killer party. A princess party to be exact. Not for Lexi or any other girl...
Yep. It was for papa princess. Cruel I know. Long story short. He told Lexi no ever threw him one, but that he had always wanted one. So she threw him his first (and hopefully last) princess party.
Next
Watched season 2 of 24.
Then season 3.
Jim tried to talk me into watching season 4.
I put my foot down and said enough with Jack Bauer for a month or two. By the way. Jack Bauer could totally kick Chuck Norris's butt! Just for those who wanted to know.
We went to Kangaroo Zoo in NSL. Had a great time. And used all our energy.
And last but not least...
I am learning to sew.
Yep. Me.
I am almost done (which is probably a good reason why I won't blog for a few more days) with my first quilt!
It's for Lexi's birthday and I am making one to match her American Girl doll she is getting! I love it.
What do you think? Pretty good eh?
So there you have it.
We did a lot more then this, but I don't remember it.
Hope you enjoyed the novel. Happy Presidents day, to everyone.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I can explain
Posted by Katey at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
What a cute quilt idea! Wonder where you got it from?? :) I will be sending you on errands for the rest of my fabric :) It looks awesome!
Cute Quilt!
Elle has an American Girl Doll I got for her in Chicago when I went in September..she LOVES her! I am sure Lexi will lover hers too..
Back to the quilt...I just love it...good job for teaching yourself how to sew!
January is the recuperating month, I've decided. Awesome, a Grandpa Princess Party. Your quilt looks like it will be cute. I'm trying to force myself to sew more, but I get so frustrated and take so long and only have limited time because I have to set up shop on the kitchen table while the little one's asleep, and usually by the time everything is set up and ready to go, I've lost my motivation.
Why not be pregnant again? It's seriously so dang fun! (Said with ultimate sarcasm--making fun of the seriously so blessed chick who I think is seriously so full of herself.) And who doesn't LOVE being fat and tired for a whole year afterward?
Well it's about time. I appreciate the report; you owed us. But honestly, it would take me at least 6 strait months to make a quilt like that, so I guess you're off the hook. Love ya!
DK
P.S. Kiss Jack Bauer for me! You know you'll watch it!
Post a Comment