I know it's been so long. I promise to update very soon. So get ready for it.
Meanwhile I really want to share this ABC video that I found to be so inspiring and encouraging. Just follow the link.
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6616644
See ya soon!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I'm not dead
Posted by Katey at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Saw you on Kristen's blog and wanted to say hi!
Well, thanks for clearing the air about Chet! How unfortunate! Does he not dress like that at all?
The picture of him shirtless was from his Facebook bage, so I assumed that was all him.
I will return the stalking!
I wondered where you were--so are you pregnant?
You will be happy to know I finished your flag quilt last night. We are coming up this weekend...do you want to email me your address and I will bring it to you? Let me know if you will be around!
Love.my.missionary@juno.com
Alright, I need an explanation of comment #3. I'm glad you're not dead. I have been slacking on the bloggin too. Glad you all had a nice Christmas! Hope to see more posts soon...on your blog, not mine. That would require work on my part! :)
Love,
stacey
I just watched the video. I agree, it was good. It's funny how people react when they learn I married into an LDS family. I hope those people saw the segment on ABC. Garrett's other 4 wives agree with me. :) Hee hee.
Stacey
p.s. In case the sarcasm in that last sentence wasn't heard...I was kidding.
Post a Comment