Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Teach your child to read!!


My friend Erin told me about this book for teaching kids to read. Read well, fast and comprehend it.

And I am proud to say, that Lexi can READ!!!

She has been reading words all over the place and even reading signs at restaurants (with sentences), so tonight we decided to see it she could make it through a whole book. And she did! She read a whole Dora book for bedtime!

Way to go Lex! We are so proud of you.

5 comments:

Jessio said...

How awesome! Reading is such a valuable skill to have at such a young age. Way to go!

Aubrey said...

Yea! Now she can read her own bedtime stories and read to Ty, right?

Nancy said...

Way To GO LEXY LOU!!!!
She is Such a Big girl!! I'm buying that book!!!!

Lindemans said...

No sir!!! I'm totally buying that book!

team wilson said...

I'm so getting that book too. That is impressive. What a smart little girl.